Monday, April 4, 2016

Who's ready to binge on Netflix?

Alright everyone, it is almost the end of the semester! Traditionally at the end of each semester, my husband and I sit around for a couple days and binge on Netflix. It is very great to be able to sit, do nothing, and especially not think about anything. My husband would argue that it is the best way to unwind and recuperate from the semester. While I agree, I do think it gives you that empty feeling after not doing anything productive (I have probably mentioned this in a previous post). However, I will still engage in the Netflix bingeing! :)

Any suggestions of what shows to watch?


3 comments:

  1. Sarah! I'm looking forward to the end of the semester so that I could unwind too and I like that you said it's something that you and your husband like to do together. I'd suggest some shows like Parks & Rec, Lost and Arrow. Hopefully those are ones you haven't already watched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed White Collar and Heartland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea! I have no idea if you've watched this already, but GREY'S ANATOMY.

    ReplyDelete