Thursday, March 10, 2016

Cute and Funny Videos to Help You Get Through the Week

This week was pretty crazy for me. I did a lot of studying this week, and also a lot of "Facebook" breaks. When I am studying, sometimes I just hop over to Facebook for a few minutes to clear my head and give myself a breather from studying. Here are some cute and funny videos that I came across:



This is probably my favorite, watch it! :) --> https://www.facebook.com/redfmindia/videos/1025916024140329/

So I obviously got a soft spot for animals, but it definitely cheered me up when I was bogged down from studying. Hope they bring a little joy into your lives!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for demonstrating a positive use to media, these are great! One reason I am so attracted to media is because of its distraction potential, and in particular I love being distracted by something wholesome and entertaining to make life a little lighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love those! My husband just showed me the elephant video the other day! Oddest yet cutest thing. I am glad people capture such fun things and can bring us a little smile by sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with ya, Sara! I've always gotta have those pick me ups, and I'm just waiting for someone to send animals into my office so I can play with them! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the cute videos Sara!! They're a nice change from all of the terrible things people post on social media.

    ReplyDelete