Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter #Hallelujah

It is that time of year again! I love to color eggs, and I have fond memories of participating in easter egg hunts with my family. As I have gotten older though, I have realized that easter is not all about the Easter Bunny. This is a time of the year that we can reflect on our Savior and be more aware of his sacrifice for each and everyone of us. Since I am not very elegant with words, here is the Mormon Message for this Easter because they know how to exactly what to say to make you feel the spirit. :)   



I am so grateful for the media and for the messages that can be conveyed through it. 

Happy Easter Everyone!  #Hallelujah

2 comments:

  1. I love Easter too! I'm grateful for this time of year to be reminded of the most hopeful message there ever was--the Savior was resurrected. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how there is a new video that is released every Easter and Christmas that help us remember and understand the blessing our Savior Jesus Christ is to each of us. Thanks for posting this Sara!

    ReplyDelete